Is Zoology Competitive in Unilorin?- Requirements to Study Zoology in Unilorin
Many aspirants of the University of Ilorin usually have many questions as the school offers a large variety of course spread across various faculties. Candidates who wish to study Zoology in Unilorin ask questions such as:
What is the cut off mark for Zoology in University of Ilorin? What are the JAMB subject for Zoology? Is maths compulsory for Zoology? Can I study Zoology in UNILORIN?
Can I study Zoology without mathematics? Is Zoology a competitive course? Who can study Zoology? Which university can I study Zoology in Nigeria?
What are the requirements to study Zoology? Does Unilorin accept two sittings for Zoology?
What are the requirements to study Zoology in the University of Ilorin?
These are some of the questions we will be answering in this post so if you wish to study Zoology in Unilorin read carefully through this post.
If you have been looking for the requirements to study Zoology in Unilorin or Jamb combination for Zoology, this article is also for you.
Does Unilorin offer Zoology?
Yes. The University of Ilorin offers Zoology as a course. Hundreds of candidates are admitted to study Zoology in the University of Ilorin every year. We shall proceed to the requirements to study Zoology in Unilorin.
What are the requirements to study Zoology in Unilorin?
Requirements to Study Zoology in Unilorin (UTME)
The list below shows the requirements to study Zoology in Unilorin for UTME candidates.
- Five credit passes are required for Olevel in either WAEC or NECO or both in no more than two sittings. Mathematics and English must be present.
- You must be close to or up to sixteen years old at the time of admission.
- You must cross the JAMB cutoff for Zoology in Unilorin
- Relevant Olevel courses must be present in your combination and JAMB combination must be correct.
- You must cross the aggregate cutoff mark for Zoology in Unilorin (If a Post UTME is conducted).
Requirements to Study Zoology in Unilorin (Direct Entry)
The list below shows the requirements to study Zoology in Unilorin for DE candidates.
- Five credit passes in relevant subjects must be present in your Olevel results in a maximum of two sittings.
- For candidates who are degree graduates, a first-class or second class upper degree is required in related courses.
- Candidates must register through JAMB and also register for Post UTME.
- For NCE and ND candidates, a minimum of Merit pass is required before they are eligible for admission.
What is the Cutoff Mark for Zoology in Unilorin?
The cutoff for Zoology in Unilorin is 180. However, candidates who score around this mark usually are not offered admission for Zoology.
To have better chances at admission, candidates are advised to score above 200 and have a good Olevel and post UTME result.
Unilorin Subject Combination for Zoology
What are the JAMB subjects for Zoology in Unilorin? The subject combination for Zoology in the University of Ilorin is as follows:
- Use of English
Does Unilorin accept two sittings for Zoology?
Yes. The University of Ilorin accepts two sittings for Zoology.
How many years is Zoology in Unilorin?
Zoology in Unilorin lasts four years if there are no interruptions.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Is Zoology Competitive in Unilorin?
Yes. Zoology is a competitive course and you must pass the cutoff mark to have good chances at admission.
Which university can I study Zoology in Nigeria?
Here are some of the best Universities to study Zoology in Nigeria:
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State
- University of Lagos
- University of Jos (JOS)
- Lagos State University
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (Fuoye)
- Adekunle Ajasin University
- Achievers University
- Chrisland University
What Faculty is Zoology in Unilorin?
Zoology in Unilorin is under the Faculty of Life Sciences and is one of the prominent courses in the faculty of life sciences alongside Biochemistry, Microbiology and Plant Biology.
2 thoughts on “Cutoff Mark for Zoology in Unilorin”
I’m so in love with this. You did a great job!!
Your point of view caught my eye and was very interesting. Thanks. I have a question for you.