How to Transfer Money from UBA Bank to Another Bank
In today’s digital era, UBA (United Bank of Africa) offers you the convenience of transferring funds directly from your mobile device, whether you’re connected to the internet or not. This guide will break down the process for you, ensuring you can complete your transactions smoothly and securely.
Benefits of Using UBA Mobile Transfer Codes
- Compatibility: Suitable for all phone types, including Android, iOS, Windows, and even feature phones.
- Speed & Ease: Provides a fast, efficient, and straightforward money transfer process.
- No Data Needed: Doesn’t require an internet connection.
- Versatility: Transfer to any Nigerian bank account.
- Higher Transfer Limits: Allows up to N1m per day.
How to Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks via UBA Transfer Code
Starting this process requires a registered SIM linked with an active UBA bank account. Once you’re set, here are the steps:
- Dial *919# on your phone.
- Select 5 (Send Money) from the options.
- Choose your payment method:
- 1 for UBA Account
- 2 for UBA Prepaid card
- If you’re not registered, select 1 to sign up and then continue with the next steps.
- Follow the subsequent prompts to complete the transfer.
To make the process even clearer, let’s dive into some examples. Here’s a detailed breakdown of how you can send money from your UBA account to Opay and GT Bank.
How to Transfer to Opay from UBA
Opay, as a Fintech, has made significant inroads in Nigeria. If you have an Opay account or want to send money to someone who uses Opay, here’s how you can do it via UBA:
- Dial the UBA mobile transfer code *919#.
- From the menu, select 5 (Send Money).
- For the payment method, select 1 for UBA Account.
- You’ll get another menu; select the option for Fintechs & Other institutions, usually number 6.
- From the list of Fintechs, select Opay.
- Enter the recipient’s Opay phone number (the one they use for their Opay account).
- Confirm the recipient’s details and proceed.
- Input the amount you wish to transfer.
- Verify the transaction using your secure PIN or One-Time Password (OTP).
How to Transfer to GT Bank from UBA
If you’re looking to transfer money to a GT Bank account, the process is direct and straightforward:
- Dial *919#.
- Choose 5 (Send Money) from the options presented.
- For the payment method, select 1 for UBA Account.
- When presented with the option to send to UBA or other banks, choose the other banks option, which might be presented as *919*4#.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the recipient’s bank account number.
- A list of banks will be displayed. Choose GT Bank from the list.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Confirm the details of the recipient (the system will display the name of the account holder for verification).
- Complete the transaction using your secure PIN or the OTP sent to your phone.
Remember, always ensure the details are correct, especially the account number, to avoid any issues with your transfers.
Direct UBA Transfer Shortcodes:
- Transfer to a UBA account: *919*3# and then follow the prompt.
- Transfer from UBA to other banks: *919*4# or *919*4*account number*amount#.
- Send money to a UBA Prepaid Card: *919*32#.
- Transfer to Microfinance Banks, Fintechs & Other institutions: *919*6#.
How to Transfer Money Using UBA Mobile App
If you encounter challenges using the USSD codes or if you’ve misplaced the phone number linked to your UBA account, the UBA mobile app offers another easy way to transfer money:
- Download and install the UBA Mobile App on Android and iOS smartphones.
- Log in using your UBA credentials.
- Navigate to the transfers section.
- Follow the provided steps to complete your transfer.
How to Deactivate UBA Bank USSD Code
In any situation where you lose your phone or suspect malicious activities, you can quickly deactivate the USSD code functionality:
- Dial *919*911#. This stops the USSD service on your device.
To reactivate, you’d need to visit the bank for assistance.
All UBA Mobile Banking Codes
For a holistic UBA banking experience, here are all the magic codes you need:
- Check account balance: *919*00#.
- Top-up airtime for yourself: *919*Amount#.
- Top-up airtime for others: *919*Phone number*Amount#.
- Transfer to a UBA account: *919*3*account number*amount#.
- Load a UBA prepaid card: *919*32#.
- Transfer to other banks: *919*4*account number*amount#.
- Pay bills: *919*5#.
- ATM cardless withdrawal: *919*30*Amount#.
We’re indeed in the mobile era where a simple USSD code can efficiently execute both inter and intra money transfers. With UBA’s mobile money transfer USSD code, you can carry out transactions smartly and quickly. Need further assistance with your UBA transfer code? Contact UBA directly at 01-2808822 or email email@example.com.
Abdulrahman Buhari is a seasoned website content writer renowned for his profound expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Over the span of his career, he has masterfully crafted over 2,000 blog articles across a variety of websites, solidifying his place as a respected figure in content optimization. Abdulrahman is currently studying as a Pharm D. student at the University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Beyond his academic endeavors, he exhibits a genuine passion for crafting content tailored to satisfy the search intent of Google users. Hailing from the Nupe tribe, Abdulrahman has honed his skills in SEO for half a decade, consistently delivering excellence.