How to Transfer Money from GTBank to Another Bank
In today’s digital era, GTBank (Guaranty Trust Bank) offers you the convenience of transferring funds directly from your mobile device, whether you’re connected to the internet or not. This guide will break down the process for you, ensuring you can complete your transactions smoothly and securely.
Benefits of Using GTBank Mobile Transfer Codes
- Compatibility: Suitable for all phone types, including Android, iOS, Windows, and even feature phones.
- Speed & Ease: Provides a fast, efficient, and straightforward money transfer process.
- No Data Needed: Doesn’t require an internet connection.
- Versatility: Transfer to any Nigerian bank account.
- Higher Transfer Limits: Allows up to N1m per day.
How to Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks via GTBank Transfer Code
Starting this process requires a registered SIM linked with an active GTBank account. Once you’re set, here are the steps:
- Dial *737# on your phone.
- Select the option for funds transfer.
- Follow the prompts to select the recipient bank and input their account number.
- Confirm the recipient’s details.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Confirm the transaction using your secure PIN.
How to Transfer to Opay from GTBank
Opay, as a Fintech, has made significant inroads in Nigeria. If you have an Opay account or want to send money to someone who uses Opay, here’s how you can do it via GTBank:
- Dial the GTBank mobile transfer code *737#.
- From the menu, select the funds transfer option.
- Choose the option for Fintechs & Other institutions.
- From the list of Fintechs, select Opay.
- Enter the recipient’s Opay phone number (the one they use for their Opay account).
- Confirm the recipient’s details and proceed.
- Input the amount you wish to transfer.
- Verify the transaction using your secure PIN.
How to Transfer to UBA from GTBank
If you’re looking to transfer money to a UBA account, the process is direct and straightforward:
- Dial *737#.
- Choose the funds transfer option.
- When presented with the option to send to GTBank or other banks, choose the other banks option.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the recipient’s bank account number.
- A list of banks will be displayed. Choose UBA from the list.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Confirm the details of the recipient (the system will display the name of the account holder for verification).
- Complete the transaction using your secure PIN.
How to Transfer Money Using GTBank Mobile App
If you encounter challenges using the USSD codes or if you’ve misplaced the phone number linked to your GTBank account, the GTBank mobile app offers another easy way to transfer money:
- Download and install the GTBank Mobile App on Android and iOS smartphones.
- Log in using your GTBank credentials.
- Navigate to the transfers section.
- Follow the provided steps to complete your transfer.
How to Deactivate GTBank USSD Code
In any situation where you lose your phone or suspect malicious activities, you can quickly deactivate the USSD code functionality:
- Dial *737*0#.
- Follow the prompts to deactivate your mobile banking profile.
- To reactivate, you’d need to visit the bank for assistance or call their customer care.
All GTBank Mobile Banking Codes
For a holistic GTBank banking experience, here are all the magic codes you need:
- Check account balance: *73761#.
- Top-up airtime for yourself: *737*amount#.
- Top-up airtime for others: *737*amountrecipient number#.
- Transfer to GTBank accounts: *737*1*amount*account number#.
- Transfer to other banks: *737*2*amount*account number#.
- Pay bills: *737*50*amount*station code#.
- ATM cardless withdrawal: *737*3#.
We’re indeed in the mobile era where a simple USSD code can efficiently execute both inter and intra money transfers. With GTBank’s mobile money transfer USSD code, you can carry out transactions smartly and quickly. Need further assistance with your GTBank transfer code? Contact GTBank directly at 0700-GTBANK (0700-4822657) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abdulrahman Buhari is a seasoned website content writer renowned for his profound expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Over the span of his career, he has masterfully crafted over 2,000 blog articles across a variety of websites, solidifying his place as a respected figure in content optimization. Abdulrahman is currently studying as a Pharm D. student at the University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Beyond his academic endeavors, he exhibits a genuine passion for crafting content tailored to satisfy the search intent of Google users. Hailing from the Nupe tribe, Abdulrahman has honed his skills in SEO for half a decade, consistently delivering excellence.