DELSU Cut-Off Mark for Nursing –
Getting admission in DELSU requires that you meet certain requirements and excellently cross the cut-off marks.
Many aspirants of Nursing in DELSU have always been asking questions like: What is the cut-off mark for Nursing in DELSU? Which faculty is Nursing in DELSU? What is the DELSU subject combination for Nursing? What is DELSU Nursing school fee? What is the cut-off mark for Nursing in DELSU? Does DELSU accept two sittings for Nursing? What are the requirements to study Nursing in Delta State University?
There are other popular questions like, Does DELSU offer Nursing?
All these questions and others you may have about studying Nursing in DELSU will be answered.
We will be taking everything step by step.
Does DELSU Offer Nursing?
Yes. The Delta State University offers Nursing. Since this is clear, I will explain the requirements to study Nursing in DELSU. Note that Nursing is as competitive as Nursing in the Delta State University.
How to Study Nursing in DELSU
The first thing you need to do when trying to gain admission for Nursing is DELSU is to understand the requirements. Arranged in their order, here are the things to do when trying to get admission for Nursing in DELSU:
- Understand the Requirements
- Score excellent marks
- Apply for Post UTME screening
- Understand how the JAMB Caps Works
What are the Requirements for Nursing in DELSU? (UTME)
You must have the required JAMB and Olevel subject combinations to be eligible for DELSU admission for Nursing. What are the subject required for Nursing in JAMB?
JAMB Requirements for Nursing in DELSU
- English Language
Olevel Combination for Nursing in DELSU
- English Language
Above are the important subjects that must be present in your Olevel in order to be eligible for Nursing admission in DELSU.
While registering for your Olevel and JAMB exams, make sure to include these subjects if you wish to study Nursing in DELSU.
Cut-off Mark for Nursing in DELSU
The cut-off mark for Nursing in DELSU is 65.0. JAMB cutoff mark for Nursing in Delsu is 270, but all that matters is the aggregate, which is 65.
What are the Requirements for Nursing in DELSU? (Direct Entry)
Does DELSU accept Direct Entry for Nursing? Yes. You can go to 200L using Direct Entry for Nursing in DELSU.
Here are the requirements for Direct Entry candidates in DELSU:
- Five Credits in Olevel with a maximum of two sittings.
- Candidates must have credit passes in two Advanced Level subjects related to their choice of course.
- For candidates who wish to use degrees, a First class or Second class upper grade is required.
- For NCE and ND candidates, only Merit passes are allowed for direct entry into Nursing in DELSU.
DELSU Post UTME
Many DELSU candidates always wish for an admission process without Post UTME but you have a higher chance of getting the course you applied for when it is conducted.
What do you need to know about DELSU Post UTME?
DELSU Post UTME is set from English Language, Mathematics and general knowledge.
There are fifty questions, and you may get forty from English Language and the rest from Maths and General Knowledge.
How to Check DELSU Portal and JAMB Caps
Some candidates do not understand how to check their admission portal and this sometimes hinders them from accepting their admission on time.
How to Check JAMB Caps
Follow this process to check your JAMB Caps and see if you have been offered admission in DELSU:
The easiest way to do this is through the JAMB Caps application.
- Visit the Google Play store.
- Use the search tab and type “Jamb Caps”
- Download and install the application.
- Launch it and fill in your details.
You can now check your Jamb caps by opening the app.
Here is how you can check your DELSU portal:
Note that you can only check your DELSU portal if you applied for the Post UTME screening.
How to Check DELSU Portal
- Open Chrome or a trusted browser
- Type “DELSU PUTME Portal” and click in the first page that is displayed in search results.
- Login to you portal using your JAMB registration number and Surname.
- Use the left side to see if your admission is reflecting on your portal.
Apart from all the factors mentioned above, there are other requirements.
I will be summarising them.
Here are all requirements to study Nursing in DELSU
- Correct JAMB Subjects Combination (Explained above)
- You must already be age sixteen or very close to at the time of admission.
- You must score higher than the cutoff mark for Nursing in DELSU to guarantee better chances at admission.
- Correct Olevel subjects combination is also required.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Here are frequently asked questions and answers about the cutoff mark for Nursing in DELSU:
The school fees for Nursing in DELSU 100L is about 54,000 naira excluding little charges. The school fee may increase drastically as you progress in levels.
Yes. The Delta State University accepts DE applicants to 200L for Nursing.
The department of Nursing is in the faculty of Clinical Sciences in the Delta State University.
Nursing in DELSU takes five years to study for UTME candidates. The course lasts four years for DE candidates. The degree awarded to Nursing students in DELSU upon graduation is B.N.Sc. (Bachelor of Nursing).
I am an expert website content writer and I have written more than 2000 blog posts for different websites over the course of four years. I enjoy dishing out relevant content that answer the search intent of my users. This education website is targeted towards African students who are interested in scholarship or any sort of educational guide.
A proud Nupe man, Abdulrahman is a young student of Pharmacy at the University of Ilorin, Kwara State.