DELSU Cut-Off Mark for Medicine-
Getting admission in DELSU requires that you meet certain requirements and excellently cross the cut-off marks.
Many aspirants of Medicine in DELSU have always been asking questions like: What is the cut-off mark for Medicine in DELSU? Which faculty is Medicine in DELSU? What is the DELSU subject combination for Medicine? What is DELSU Medicine school fee? What is the cut-off mark for Medicine in DELSU? Does DELSU accept two sittings for Medicine? What are the requirements to study Medicine in Delta State University?
There are even weird questions like, Does DELSU offer Medicine?
All these questions and others you may have about studying Medicine in DELSU will be answered.
We will be taking everything step by step.
Does DELSU Offer Medicine?
Yes. The Delta State University offers Medicine. Since this is clear, I will explain the requirements to study Medicine in DELSU. Note that Medicine is as competitive as Medicine in the Delta State University.
How to Study Medicine in DELSU
The first thing you need to do when trying to gain admission for Medicine is DELSU is to understand the requirements. Arranged in their order, here are the things to do when trying to get admission for Medicine in DELSU:
- Understand the Requirements
- Score excellent marks
- Apply for Post UTME screening
- Understand how the JAMB Caps Works
What are the Requirements for Medicine in DELSU? (UTME)
You must have the required JAMB and Olevel subject combinations to be eligible for DELSU admission for Medicine.What are the subject required for Medicine in JAMB?
JAMB Requirements for Medicine in DELSU
- English Language
Olevel Combination for Medicine in DELSU
- English Language
Above are the important subjects that must be present in your Olevel in order to be eligible for Medicine admission in DELSU.
While registering for your Olevel and JAMB exams, make sure to include these subjects if you wish to study Medicine in DELSU.
Cut-off Mark for Medicine in DELSU
The cut-off mark for Medicine in DELSU is 65.0. JAMB cutoff mark for Medicine in Delsu is 270, but all that matters is the aggregate, which is 65.
What are the Requirements for Medicine in DELSU? (Direct Entry)
Does DELSU accept Direct Entry for Medicine? Yes. You can go to 200L using Direct Entry for Medicine in DELSU.
Here are the requirements for Direct Entry candidates in DELSU:
- Five Credits in Olevel with a maximum of two sittings.
- Candidates must have credit passes in two Advanced Level subjects related to their choice of course.
- For candidates who wish to use degrees, a First class or Second class upper grade is required.
- For NCE and ND candidates, only Merit passes are allowed for direct entry into Medicine in DELSU.
DELSU Post UTME
Many DELSU candidates always wish for an admission process without Post UTME but you have a higher chance of getting the course you applied for when it is conducted.
What do you need to know about DELSU Post UTME?
DELSU Post UTME is set from English Language, Mathematics and general knowledge.
There are fifty questions, and you may get forty from English Language and the rest from Maths and General Knowledge.
How to Check DELSU Portal and JAMB Caps
Some candidates do not understand how to check their admission portal and this sometimes hinders them from accepting their admission on time.
How to check JAMB Caps
Follow this process to check your JAMB Caps and see if you have been offered admission in DELSU:
The easiest way to do this is through the JAMB Caps application.
- Visit the Google Play store.
- Use the search tab and type “Jamb Caps”
- Download and install the application.
- Launch it and fill in your details.
You can now check your Jamb caps by opening the app.
Here is how you can check your DELSU portal:
Note that you can only check your DELSU portal if you applied for the Post UTME screening.
How to Check DELSU Portal
- Open Chrome or a trusted browser
- Type “DELSU PUTME Portal” and click in the first page that is displayed in search results.
- Login to you portal using your JAMB registration number and Surname.
- Use the left side to see if your admission is reflecting on your portal.
Apart from all the factors mentioned above, there are other requirements.
I will be summarizing them.
Here are all requirements to study Medicine in DELSU
- Correct JAMB Subjects Combination (Explained above)
- You must already be age sixteen or very close to at the time of admission.
- You must score higher than the cutoff mark for Medicine in DELSU to guarantee better chances at admission.
- Correct Olevel subjects combination is also required.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Here are frequently asked questions and answers about the cutoff mark for Medicine in DELSU:
The school fees for Medicine in DELSU 100L is 54,000 naira excluding little charges. The school fee decreases drastically as you progress in levels.
Yes. The Delta State University accepts DE applicants to 200L for Medicine.
The department of Medicine is in the faculty of Clinical Sciences in the Delta State University.
Medicine in DELSU takes six years to study for UTME candidates. The course lasts five years for DE candidates. The degree awarded to Medicine students in DELSU upon graduation is MB;BS. (Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery).
1 thought on “DELSU Cut-Off Mark for Medicine 2023/2024”
Pingback: Cut Off Mark for Medicine in KWASU 2023/2024 – Schoolroomnews